2018 BEAUTIES of AMERICA PAGEANT - August 3, 4 and 5, 2017
Independently owned, produced and directed by Diverse Dreams, LLC * www.beautiesofamerica.com * email@example.com * 210-684-8554
‘Celebrating Beauty and Achievement at Every Age!’®
The Beauties of America pageant is a great way to celebrate your inner and outer beauty!
BECOME A DELEGATE TODAY!
- Each delegate must be a naturally born, genetic female.
- Each delegate must be a citizen of the United States of America through either birth or naturalization process.
- English is the official language of the Beauties of America pageant.
- Each delegate must be of good moral character having never committed a public act that is not consistent with the highest standarts of moral integrity. She must not have appeared nude in print, film or live, or participated in any lewd or provocative public acts or behaviors.
- Each delegate must provide a certified copy of her birth certificate in order to verify age, gender and citizenship.
- Little Princess, Princess & Pre-Teen divisions are ALL NATURAL competitions, however, delegates in these age divisions may wear minimal blush and lip gloss.
COMPETITION DIVISIONS GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
* 60’s delegates must be at least 60 and no older than 69 on August 31, 2017.
* 50’s delegates must be at least 50 and no older than 59 on August 31, 2017.
* 40’s delegates must be at least 40 and no older than 49 on August 31, 2017.
* 30’s delegates must be at least 30 and no older than 39 on August 31, 2017
* 20’s delegates must be at least 20 and no older than 29 on August 31, 2017.
* Teen delegates must be at least 16 and no older than 19 on August 31, 2017.
* Jr. Teen delegates must be 13, 14 or 15 on August 31, 2017.
* Pre-Teen delegates must be 10, 11 or 12 on August 31, 2017.
* Princess delegates must be 7, 8 or 9 on August 31, 2017.
* Little Princess delegates must be 4, 5 or 6 on August 31, 2017.
In the event that a delegate will celebrate a birthday between August 31, 2017 and September 30, 2017, that would cause her to move up to the next age division, the delegate must compete in the older age division. 20s thru 60s delegates may or may not have children and can be single, married, widowed or divorced.
AWARDS are part of the pageant experience. In addition to the winners’ prize package, awards will be presented in each age division to Best in Evening Gown and Most Photogenic; these awards are voted on by a separate panel of judges and have no bearing on the outcome of the pageant. One delegate in the entire pageant will receive the Congeniality and People’s Choice awards; these awards are voted on by the delegates or the audience and have no bearing on the outcome of the pageant.
COMPETITION Beauties of America is an at large competition based on age division. Delegates only compete with other delegates in their age group. Competition is based on four categories only: Personal Interview, Fitness, Evening Gown and Photogenic.
WARDROBE – each delegate is required to provide her own wardrobe. Detailed information will be given to registered delegates only.
1. Opening Production Number – Delegates will not be judged in the opening production number. Wardrobe requirements will be given to registered delegates only.
2. Photogenic, Personal Interview, Fitness Wear and Evening Gown wardrobe requirements will be given to registered delegates only.
PHOTOS – each delegate will need to provide (via email) 1– 5 x 7 color head shot photo and 1– 8.5 x 11 color full body photo (head to toe, standing, facing the camera). These two photos should be recent, professional quality color photos and will be used for the program magazine, judge’s notebooks and social media. BOTH photos will be used for the photogenic portion of the competition. DO NOT send these photos until you have received photo requirements. Detailed photo requirement information given to registered delegates only.
ENTRY FEE – entry fee is $500.00 (payment options available). Your entry fee helps cover some of the expenses involved in production. Payments can be made by PayPal, Square, Cashier’s Check or Credit Card. No personal checks are allowed.
YOUR non-refundable $250.00 deposit or entry fee in full must be paid in order to receive your Delegate Confirmation Letter and Sponsor Letter. Your $250.00 non-refundable deposit is included in your entry fee. If you are not accepted as a delegate your deposit will be returned to you. Your Delegate Handbook contains more competition information and will be e-mailed to you when your entry fee is paid in full. Delegate numbers are limited so ENTER TODAY!
Delegates should understand that there is a professional responsibility to the pageant, sponsors and state you live in. If selected as one of the national titleholders, appearance requirements must be met and you are required to fulfill your contractual obligations. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have. We look forward to working with you as you take this journey in your life!